Haszmann Pál Museum
One of the community’s attraction is the Haszmann Pál Museum, which was named in 1999 after its founder Haszmann Pál. The institution was established in the hall and in the park of Damokos György. The establishment was built in the 17th – 19th century, and gained its neoclassical exterior in 1831. Between 1950 and 1970 it was basically abandoned and the building lived “without an owner”, when the local and national leaders appointed that the building should be renovated and used as a museum. The more than two hectare area was perfect to establish a skanzen. The museum was opened on 25th of February 1973 and it is home to a serious variety of exposition.